On-line registration will be open from October 25th, 2019 to January 10th, 2020. To register please complete the registration form here.
This service will let you only register your personal data, but the payment of the associated fee should be realized by Wire Transfer as indicated below.
Payment, Fees and Deadlines*
*: The payment of the Conference fees should be done through a Wire Transfer to the following Bank Account of the University of Zaragoza:
In the concept of the Transfer you should include the name of the Conference followed by your name(s), surname, and the abbreviation of your current status (e.g. IX International Conference BIFI 2020 – Helen MacLeod – Ext-P). Moreover, those who need an Invoice for their payment must indicate it in the ‘Registration Form’ page.
**: In case of being part of a research group associated to the BIFI, you will have the chance to pay a collective registration fee if 3 or more persons of this group register to attend the Conference. In this case you should send us an email (email@example.com) to inform us of the members of the group included in this collective fee.
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Program & Book of Abstracts through the website during the conference
- Coffee breaks during the congress period
- If you need an INVOICE of your Registration payment dated 2019, you must request it to the organizers not later than December 10th (the University of Zaragoza’s offices will be closed from December 20th for Christmas). Rather, if you need the INVOICE dated 2020 then you must effect the payment of your Registration fee on 2020, between January 1st and the Late Registration deadline (January 10th).
- To benefit from the student registration fees, proof of status is mandatory.
- Should your registration remains unpaid as of the deadline date for the fee you applied, registration fees will automatically be modified to late fees.
- Only paid registration fees will be considered.
- Registration fees are VAT included.
- The organizers are not responsible for any official VAT change.
- The electronic scientific program is already available on this website and the book of abstracts will be available for free to download nearer the Conference start date.
- We would like to make our Conference a paper free event and thank you for your green consciousness. In this regard, no paper programme nor abstract book will be delivered.
- All participants and exhibitors are requested to wear their name badges at all times, in order to be given access to the Meeting venue.
- Exhibitors are admitted into the Exhibition area as well as the atering areas, but have no access to the lecture halls.
- The registration fees will be refunded for cancellations made before December 20th, 2019. After this deadline, no refund policy will be in effect.